Saturday, October 22, 2005

Louisville, KY

I'm at the Cracker Barrel Restaurant just outside of Louisville.
Yesterday I drove a little over 500 miles and made it into St. Louis
around 11pm. I can make good time when I want to!

I'm head for Virginia tonight, but likely won't make it that far. Too
many stops today and one detour to St. Meinrad's Archabbey in Indiana.
Pictures below.

I've just figured out that I'm only 50 miles from Gethsemani, Thomas
Merton's abbey, but unfortunately it is completely the opposite
direction from where I'm headed. If I'd realized how close I was going
to be earlier I would have planned my day a bit better, but the
pilgrimmage is going to have to wait until another time.

And now, dinner. Right after I post some pics.

2 comments:

ukok said...

okay, having problems posting to your other blog using either IE or firefox. Want to try posting a comment here...here goes!

Anonymous said...

HI Ukok! I wonder if the problem is with Spam Karma killer. Hmmm. I'm going to deactivate it and let's see what happens. I was getting spammed heavily for awhile.